The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is a database of travel product. It enables tourism operators increased online exposure by delivering their product across ATDW’s growing distribution networks, such as:
- Tourism and Events Queensland’s consumer site www.queenslandholidays.com.au
- Tourism Australia www.australia.com
- About Australia www.about-australia.com
- Inclusion in the Queensland Holidays iPhone App
To view the full list of current distributors visit the ATDW website.
There are many benefits to list on the ATDW:
- You control your product listing information that is dispersed across various distribution channels
- You only need to submit your product information once
- It’s a simple and easy way to get your product listed on multiple websites, nationally and internationally
- An extremely cost effective online distribution strategy
- Increased exposure of your product.
To get listed, you can apply online via Tourism and Events Queensland myATDW website.
As a member of Tourism Atherton Tablelands, you will receive a $50.00 discount on the annual fee. Contact email@example.com to receive your code to take advantage of the discount.
Event listings and natural attractions are free and can be coordinated through Tourism Atherton Tablelands by using the New or update ATDW Product .
2 Years FREE ATDW Listing
Membership with Tourism Atherton Tablelands also includes complimentary membership with our regional tourism body Tourism Tropical North Queensland (TTNQ).
To assist the industry to recover from the impacts of COVID-19, TTNQ in partnership with Tourism and Events Queensland are offerring all members of TTNQ 2 years FREE ATDW listing.
We encourage all financial members of Tourism Atherton Tablelands to take advantage of the excellent opportunity.