The COVID Clean Practicing Business program is a FREE checklist for tourism businesses.
COVID Clean has been designed to support businesses in their efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to provide an assurance to visitors that these steps are being taken. It acts as a checklist that will guide tourism businesses through the recommended steps to return to business. It is designed to be in compliance with QLD Health directives, and recommended Workplace Health & Safety and infection control standards and has been specifically tailored for tourism businesses.
What does COVID Clean cover?
- Addressing pre-screening, social distancing, enhanced hygiene and Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Training your staff on infection control and hand and respiratory hygiene
- Training your staff on new health and safety procedures specific to your operation
- Creating cleaning policies, procedures and checklists tailored to your business
- Creating a COVID19 Risk Register
- COVID Clean will also guide you through developing your own COVID Safe Business Plan to protect your staff, your guests, and your business
Completing COVID Clean will provide you with:
A downloadable and editable plan and checklist for COVID19 Business Cleaning Policy and Procedures
A downloadable and editable COVID19 Risk Register
Use of the COVID Clean logo
How to apply?
If you are NOT already registered for the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF):
If you do not already hold accreditation through a QTF (Quality Tourism Framework) program, you will need to create a QTF account via the Quality Tourism Australia registration page.
Click here to create an account.
Once you have created your account, you will need to log in and apply for the COVID Clean module. Simply scroll to the bottom of your dashboard where you will see a box labelled “Apply for”, select COVID Clean from the dropdown menu and click “APPLY”.
More information – https://www.qtic.com.au/about/covid-19-support/covid-clean/