MEMBER NETWORKING EVENTS
Member networking functions provide a fantastic opportunity for the host business to showcase their product or service.
Exposing your business to other members is an excellent way for them to experience what you do and recommend you to the thousands of visitors to our region.
The following guidleines will help you to decide if you can meet the requirements for hosting a member networking function and to allow you to plan ahead to ensure that the event is a success.
Catering: It is the responsibility of the host business to provide catering of finger food for the event
Beverages: Provide beverages at hospitality prices or less (or even free of charge)
Insurance: It is a requirement that the host venue be covered by Third Party & Public Liability Insurance in order to host the event.
Invitations: Invitations will be prepared and distributed by Tourism Atherton Tablelands to our members and stakeholder list. The invitation will include an online RSVP portal. Confirmed numbers will be emailed to the host 5 days prior to the date of the event. Please ensure you have provided Tourism Atherton Tablelands with your current logo which will be included on the invitations.
Day/Time: Generally, events will be organised to occur the 4th Tuesday of each month however this may be changed due to other regional events or peak tourism periods. The time of the event will vary each month and all member networking events will be no longer than 2 hours.
1. Welcome to members and thank you to host business, by Tourism Atherton Tablelands
2. Welcome and presentation from host business
3. Welcome to new members and presentation (maximum of 5)
– New members will be contacted prior to the event by Tourism Atherton Tablelands and invited to provide a 2 minute presentation on their product and services.
4. Update from Tourism Atherton Tablelands
5. Other new business (if applicable)
6. Announcement of location of next networking event